What IS the Color of Emotional Intelligence? A Delightful Discussion with Farah Harris
What IS the Color of Emotional Intelligence? Gems from Our Interview with Farah Harris
#39, Interview with Farah Harris, CEO of WorkingWell Daily®
Leader’s Lens Part 1: Building a Better Workplace Through Emotional Intelligence
123. Leading with EQ to Address Inequities & Become True Allies with Farah Harris
Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace with Farah Harris, LCPC
Creating a Culture of Wellness Through Emotional Intelligence With Farah Harris
104. A New Perspective on Emotional Intelligence with Farah Harris
EP #120 – Farah Harris: Leadership Tools for Non Toxic Hybrid Workspaces
Finding Work Life Alignment with Farah Harris
S2E9: Being Well & Not Worn with Farah Harris, MA, LCPC
The Importance of Emotional Intelligence – with Farah Harris
Part 1: Emotional Intelligence Within Race, Gender, & Culture
Part 2: Emotional Intelligence Within Race, Gender, & Culture
Sep 23, 2020 | Don’t Internalize an External Narrative
May 29, 2020 | Managing Workplace Well-being
July 11, 2018 | The Podcast – Session 65: Working Well
S3 E50: Using emotional intelligence to prevent burnout
- The Muse – November 2021 | You’ve Left a Toxic Job, Congrats. Now Comes the Healing
- Good Morning America – July 21, 2021 | Olympian Simone Manuel Puts Spotlight on Black Women and Burnout
- Fast Company – July 14, 2021 | Try this brain-based leadership model to collaborate and influence others
- Business Insider – July 2, 2021 | Some Black women feel safer working from home and are opting out of office life to escape workplace racism
- Fast Company – May 3, 2021 | How Doing Less Can Help You Accomplish More
- Business Insider – April 9, 2021 | DEI execs are burning out amid the billion-dollar push to diversify corporate America: It’s hard to be both the advocate and the abused.
- Fast Company – April 23, 2021 | 4 Ways to ensure that your DEI efforts don’t go back to “business as usual”.
- Business Insider – April 7, 2021 | Derek Chauvin’s trial is testing the stress levels of Black Americans. Here’s what leaders and allies can do to help.
- The Black Catalog – February 11, 2021 | Check Yourself. Connect Yourself.
- Fast Company – January 9, 2021 | 4 Ways to Improve Your Emotional Intelligence in the New Year
- Thrive Global – December 22, 2020 | “Take 60 Seconds to Write Down How You Feel Twice a Day.” With Farah Harris
- HuffPost – November 23, 2020 | How To Practice Gratitude When Everything Sucks
- Forbes – October 26, 2020 | How To Navigate The Racial Trauma Your Employees May Be Experiencing
- Zora – May 5, 2020 | The Burnout Effect: The Pressure to Perform is Wearing Us Down
- Inside Edition – April 29, 2020 | How Are Children Adjusting to Homeschooling During the COVID-19 Pandemic?
- Essence – April 28, 2020 | Are We Being Crushed by Productivity Culture?
- Martha Stewart – April 9, 2020 | How to Stick to Your Sleep Routine While Self-Isolating
- Martha Stewart – March 31, 2020 | How to Implement a Morning Routine While Working from Home
- Thrive Global – March 31, 2020 | COVID-19: How Businesses Can Prepare For The Aftermath