Last Updated: July 21, 2021
This Policy governs our privacy practices with regard to information we may collect from you or information you may provide to us through your use of this Site, including our practices for using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing such information. It does not apply to data that may be collected by any third party that may link to or be accessible from or on this Site.
If you do not agree with our Policy, do not use this Site. By accessing or using this Site, you agree to be bound by this Policy. Additionally, this Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Site after we post changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please review this Policy periodically for updates.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
Several types of information we collect from and about you include:
- Information by which you may be personally identified, such as any identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”). This may include your name, age, date of birth, other demographic information, e-mail address, mailing address, home or mobile phone number, credit card information, or information regarding your family or friends.
- Information about you that does not identify you personally (“Non-Personal Information”). Collection of Non-Personal Information is used to monitor Site effectiveness and to consider potential Site improvements and may include information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you utilize the Site.
- From third parties, such as data aggregators and public databases.
2. CHILDREN UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (“COPPA”) restricts the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information of children who are under the age of 13 (“children,” “child”). This Site is not intended for children. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children, and no one child may provide any information to or on the Site. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Site. We encourage parents to educate their children about safe internet use.
If you believe we may have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
By providing Personal Information to us, you consent to our collection and use of it, as described in this Policy.
(a) Public Forums. Your Personal Information may be available on public forums on the Site if you post it there (“User Contributions”). If you delete your User Contributions from the Site, please note that copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or might have been copied or stored by other Site users. We do not and cannot control the actions of other Site users with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. As such, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed or retained by unauthorized persons. Your User Contributions are posted at your own risk.
(b) Store Purchases. We collect the Personal Information, including financial information, you provide us when placing an order for products or services from our Site.
(c) Newsletters. We may also request you to provide us with Personal Information when you sign up for our newsletter.
(d) Correspondence With Us. If you contact us, we also maintain records and copies of your correspondence, inclusive of e-mail addresses, if any.
4. INFORMATION AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES PROVIDE TO US
As you interact with our Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect information about your computer and internet connection, browsing actions, and patterns to help us improve our Site to deliver to you an enhanced and more personalized consumer experience. This personalized service may include us storing information about your preferences and recognizing you when you return to our Site. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies. Cookies are small pieces of data we send to your web browser. You may adjust the settings on your browser to accept some or all cookies, or to alert you when cookies are sent. If you set your browser to reject cookies, your use of the Site may be limited as some parts of the Site may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
- Web Beacons. Web beacons are small electronic files embedded in webpages or in e-mails that permit us to count users who have visited a webpage and to understand other related Site usage patterns. We may use web beacons to deliver or communicate with cookies or in e-mails to learn if messages have been opened, acted on, or forwarded. You may disable web beacons by rejecting cookies as described above.
- Other Technologies. These may include browser plug-ins/add-ons or session variables passed from one webpage URL to another as you browse the Site.
5. INFORMATION THIRD PARTIES PROVIDE TO US
In addition to the financial information you may provide us, we may, from time to time, connect
6. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Subject to your ownership of the information, WorkingWell Daily is the sole owner of the information collected on or through the Site. All information we hold in reference to you is unavailable unless requested in writing, and except where required by law, we are not obligated to provide you this information. We may use or disclose information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information, in our sole discretion as we believe reasonably necessary or appropriate, to:
- Buyer(s) or other successor(s) in the event of a merger, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of WorkingWell Daily’s assets, in which your information is among the assets transferred. We will not otherwise sell, share, transfer, rent or otherwise provide any Personal Information to others. We reserve the right to collect, disseminate, sell or otherwise disclose Non-Personal Information you’ve provided to us.
- Confirm your identity and administer your participation in the Site, including, for instance, to permit you to use interactive features and other Services through the Site, to respond to correspondence from you, to deliver administrative notices to you, to resolve issues relating to your account, or to send messages you’ve requested and given permission to receive such as information we think may be of interest to you, newsletters, and e-mail marketing about our store, new products or services, and other updates, including checkout reminders. You may opt-out of receiving further communications from WorkingWell Daily by contacting us.
- Facilitate market research, project planning, browser and operating system tracking, and to report aggregate statistics about our users, traffic patterns, attendance statistics, and related information to our sponsors, partners, and affiliates.
- Detect, protect against, or otherwise address error or technical issues, security issues, and/or to carry out obligations or to enforce our rights in connection with any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection, and for investigations of potential violations of said contracts, in addition to cooperating and complying with any other court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government, regulatory, or law enforcement request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity.
- Cooperate with other third parties to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property, or safety of WorkingWell Daily, Site users, or the public as required or permitted by law, such as intellectual property rights enforcement and fraud, or other activity that may expose us or you to legal liability.
- Be used in any other way as may be described when you provide the information and for any other purpose for which you have given your consent.
7. ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the control of Personal Information you provide to us. You can change and update your Personal Information by contacting us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any applicable law or cause the information to be incorrect.
8. YOUR AND OUR ROLE IN PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We take commercially reasonable precautions to secure your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure, but absolute security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Site cannot be guaranteed. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. WorkingWell Daily shall not be liable for the transfer of any Personal Information resulting from circumvention of security measures on the Site, loss or distribution of data, the corruption of storage media, power failures, natural phenomena, riots, acts of vandalism, sabotage, terrorism or any other event beyond WorkingWell Daily’s control.
Additionally, this Site may contain links to other sites that are not necessarily under our control. WorkingWell Daily is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites and encourages you to be aware of when you leave this Site and to read the privacy policies of each and every site that collects personally identifiable information.
9. ADDITIONAL RIGHTS AND CHOICES
This section supplements the other provisions of this Policy.
(a) California Residents. California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your Personal Information if you are a California resident. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa. California’s “Shine the Light” law also permits California residents to request from us certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To request such information, please contact us.
10. CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
Any changes made to this Policy will be posted on workingwelldaily.com, effective immediately upon such posting. The date this Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for periodically reviewing this Policy to check for any changes as they shall be equally binding on you. Your continued use of this Site following the posting of the amended Policy will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such notice and such changes.
11. CONTACT INFORMATION
Should you have questions or comments about this Policy or you would like to send us a request as permitted by this Policy, contact us. We will use reasonable efforts to respond promptly to requests, questions, or concerns you may have regarding our use and disclosure of Personal Information about you. Except where required by law or any other contracts entered into between you and us, we cannot ensure a response to questions, comments, or requests regarding topics unrelated to this Policy.